Friday, September 21, 2012

The king



Word on the street is that king size beds are hard to come by.  I would not know because we are still suffering in a queen.  :)  But I have had a lot of requests for king size beds lately.  So, when I came across this beauty I had to snatch it up and knew Paris Gray would be the perfect color.

This is a KING size headboard.  79 inches wide & 35 inches high.  This headboard is sold wood and can be hung on the wall as high or as low as you would like.  Painted, distressed and waxed with Annie Sloan Paris Gray!

Guess what?!?!  If you don't have a king side bed but love this piece, you can make it work with a twin size bed that is set up in a daybed style.  This is how I have it displayed in the pictures and it looked adorable. 

$100 *SOLD*






No comments: