Thursday, January 9, 2014

Coming Soon


First up, let me clarify that the title "Funky Junk DIY University" is meant to be slightly funny and a little sarcastic.  I dont want anyone to think I take myself that seriously. :)  

I have had so many emails, comments and requests for tips and tricks on painting furniture and making various projects.  I have been hesitant in the past to share the details because I did not consider myself an expert and certainly do not always do things the way they are "supposed" to be done...but it is the way that works for me.   As I was thinking about changes I could make in 2014, I decided that featuring some DIY tutorials might be fun for all of us.  When you see the behind the scenes details of some of my projects, it might be clear how funny the "DIY University" title really is. But I also hope it will provide some inspiration for you.

I hope to do a FUNKY JUNK DIY UNIVERSITY post once a week.  These posts will feature new products and paint lines, tutorials (like how to paint a herringbone dresser or how to make a PARTAY TABLE !) and lots of tips and tricks!

If you dont want to miss these posts, be sure to add your email over on the upper right hand side of this page (follow by email) and the blog posts will come right to your inbox. 





No comments: